Job description / Role
• Responsible for maintaining and following quality strategies and systems at site.
• Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper implementation.
• Ensure all Method Statement, Inspection and Test Plan used are approved by the client.
• Prepare Quality Control Procedures, Inspection and Test Plan, Checklist, Work Method Statement and Material Approval Form.
• Provide a daily oversight, supervision, and management of quality programs.
• Plans and coordinates QA/QC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for site construction.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Over 10 years of post-graduation experience.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Local Roads & Drainage, Infrastructure, Landscape & Beautification Projects.
• Extensive experience in handling and compilation of handover documentation.
• Required experience with PWA (Ashghal) projects.
• Required experience in GCC region
• Must have MMUP.
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available.
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Construction Inspector - Roads
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Senior Civil Engineer
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont