Job description / Role
Contribute to marine QA/QC organization with required engagement with non-marine jobs/partners in shipbuilding/ ship repair or associated fabrication industry on need basis to ensure ISO, marine, client’s Standards/Specifications are followed while steering the organization’s effort in acquiring new accreditation and certifications (e.g. ASME , UL, ISO,etc.).
• To implement and maintain Shipyard QA/QC management system enabling continual improvement of quality assurance and control processes.
• Review the scope of work and identify the client requirements in terms of quality assurance and quality control
• Obtain , update and maintain client specifications and procedures during the project cycle and refer the same as necessary in the project deliverables
• Develop Project quality plans, project QA/QC procedures , Inspection & Test Plans (ITP), etc. basing the project requirements.
• Carry out QA/QC inspection / surveillance practice in keeping with agreed project plan / ITP,etc and generate on time reports.
• Document the detected/ reported non-conformities, investigate to identify root cause and ensure to implement effective corrective actions.
• Handle customer complaints , documentation, investigation, tracking and reporting the outcome.
• Review subcontractor/ consultant/ Third party QA/QC documentation for its adequacy and effectiveness.
• Provide quality solutions as per client requirements and deliver within budget and contract.
• Graduate Mechanical Engineer from a recognized university.
• 5 to 8 years’ combined experience in marine and non-marine sectors.
• Qualified Welding Engineer / Inspector (AWS/CSWIP)
• ASNT Level II (MP/PT /UT)
• Internal/ Lead Auditor ISO9001:2015
• Competent with generic computer applications. CAD exposure is preferred.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Plant QA/QC Engineer
One Thousand Walls
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
QA/QC Manager - Airports
|Saudi Arabia||15 Oct|