Job description / Role
• Conversant in structural, piping and tank fabrication.
• Knowledge of different welding processes (GTAW, GMAW, SMAW, FCAW) & code of practices.
• Having experience in painting, welding and dimension inspection & maintenance of record keeping and documentation.
• Capable of monitoring and controlling the prefabrication and welding activities as per ITP/contract specification.
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• AWS/CSWIP Qualification
• Minimum 5 years of experience
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies