Job description / Role
• Communicate the Quality Assurance & Quality Control function’s guidelines and processes to employees and ensures clear understanding of these guidelines.
• Develops adequate policies and processes for the Quality Assurance & Quality Control function to maintain efficient operational excellence.
• Develops and ensures the approval of the projects quality control plans.
• Develops quality management system and ensures proper implementation.
• Ensures effective implementation of non-conformance and deviation control systems, and verifies compliance with agreed corrective actions to non-conformances.
• Ensures quality related project / site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
• Ensures open communication channels are maintained with subcontractors, consultants, and site management, to ensure ongoing quality control.
• Ensures all aspects of QA/QC policies and processes are implemented, and ascertains that all project related work carried out by and subcontractors complies fully with the agreed-upon QA\QC plan
• Ensures inspections are conducted on all incoming equipment’s and selected bulk materials, fabrications and work activities, as applicable, in coordination with concerned departments and projects.
• Ensures operational quality standards are maintained as outlined in the design specifications, plans, and other standard engineering documents.
• Manages the distribution of all quality documentation, and ensures the implementation of quality assurance (QA) standards and controls.
• Monitors all quality related activities on projects, and performs all internal and external operational audits on behalf of management.
• Responsible for quality assurance & quality control functions including setting goals, business plans, budgets and post construction reviews
• Reviews and approves the subcontractor’s quality documentation.
• Works towards achieving Quality Assurance & Quality Control function’s strategic goals and reports progress to executive management.
• Preferred Indian Nationality
• Minimum of 5 years’ in QA/QC Manager role in Road Project and Total of 10 years in QA/QC department in Roads & Infrastructure.
• 5 years of GCC experience is a must
• Should be a ISO certified auditor.
• You should be NDT LII, certified.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.