Job description / Role
Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including: Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules; Establishing service standards for end users.
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System certified by Bureau Veritas
• ISO 9001:2008 Internal Quality Auditor certified by Bureau Veritas
• Engineering Professional Development Certificates: Effective Concrete Bridge Repair, Soil Engineering for Roads & Pavements, Pavement Thickness Design, Water Entry Prevention & Moisture Control in
Buildings, Maintaining Asphalt Pavements
• Masters & Doctorate degree holder in Civil Engineering
• Numerous scientific & engineering reports issued over the past 20 years working period
About the Company
With its mega project perspective, Doğuş Construction and Trade Inc. is one of the leading companies of its sector. It undertakes infrastructure and superstructure projects not only in Turkey but also in the international market. Doğuş Construction ranks among the most reputable construction companies since its establishment in 1950 by completing 170 projects with a total value of more than USD 12 billion up to this day.
Today, total amount of the projects Doğuş is involved values at approximately USD 3,7 billion. Doğuş also takes part in the execution of various rail mass transportation projects in Turkey, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Russia region either within joint ventures or consortiums that are established with the participation of international companies.