Job description / Role
Required to join a developer in Qatar. The role is to lead the framework development, implementation and deployment of Integrated Management System across the company, in addition to quality assurance and control standards, policies, and procedures related to operations, projects and support functions.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, business management or related field is required.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, business management or related field is required.
• A minimum of 10 - 12 years of work experience, preferably in the required discipline.
Training / Certifications
• CMQ / OE Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence
• Lead Auditor Trainings for the Management Systems Standards (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
• ASP/CSP Certification or NEBOSH / IOSH Certifications
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
The Churchil Group
Head of Quality & Inspection
Inspector - QA / QC
Oryx Engineering Solutions
One Thousand Walls