Job description / Role
• The successful candidate must be able to implement a Quality Assurance program at project level for high quality building projects including setting up of a Quality Assurance Plan/Procedures, enforcing the QA and QC systems on company personnel and on main subcontractors, conducting regular audits, leading the QA/QC team on site and coordinating QA/QC matters with the Client’s team.
• QA/QC Manager should have a Lead Assessor or equivalent certification, this is becoming a main criteria imposed by Clients.
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline (preferably Civil Engineer) and 15 years of related experience and identified skills.
• GCC experience is mandatory.
• Internal Auditing training to ISO9001 required
• External auditor certification will be an advantage
• Can manage team of QA/QC Engineers
• Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, MS Office, etc.).
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project QA/QC Manager - Infrastructure
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
The Churchil Group
Inspector - QA / QC
Oryx Engineering Solutions
One Thousand Walls