Job description / Role
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance & Quality Control plan for the site activities.
- Follow up the required ISO standards: ISO31001:2018, ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018, OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001, ISO14001:2015.
- Monitors KPIs and identify deviations.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all Plant staff with respect to any aspect of the QA/QC management system (Administrative and Technical).
- Ensure readiness for internal and external Quality Audit Programs.
- Perform the role of internal auditor. Ensure the audits are performed in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ensure to review the measured values are in permissible limits.
- Review the Quality checklist of all measuring instruments/equipment, If any unusual conditions found inimate to maintenance team.
- Reject all services and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Measure, examine functionality and compare the final output to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the O&M services to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the O&M team about quality control concerns to improve services excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the operations adhere to the defined set of quality criteria and meets the requirements of the client.
- Shall be responsible to maintain the required QA/QC documents as required in the operation activities.
- Monitors, reviews and audits the Quality management Plan on its effectiveness and take necessary actions and/or updates as required as part of implementing continual improvement.
- Responsible to implement Quality Management Plan fully and utilize as a guide in all their day-to-day activities thereby creating a safe work environment.
- Supervises on a daily basis all operation and maintenance activities as a part of the work order process.
- Diploma or Graduate Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Chemical, Production or General Engineering degree or Diploma with a specialty in Quality.
- At least 5 years of experience along with 2 years regional Experience.
- Good written skills and fluent speaker in English.
- Strong technical and operational experience in the Water sector or other utilities.
- Process knowledge and operational experience of sewage treatment.
About the Company
SUEZ ranks among the world's leaders in water and waste management services. With over 82,000 employees and a presence on all five continents, SUEZ is a key player in the circular economy and the sustainable management of resources.
Through its Water businesses, SUEZ performs the design, construction, operation and financing of water treatment plants and systems. SUEZ also provides water treatment solutions for drinking water production, seawater desalination, sludge treatment, and wastewater purification and recycling.
Through its Recycling & Waste Recovery businesses, SUEZ manages waste for cities and industries, serving more than 466,000 industrial and commercial clients worldwide. SUEZ provides recovery solutions for all types of waste, at all stages of the waste cycle - from collection, sorting, dismantling, recycling and recovery, to specialized services at industrial sites, and marketing of recovered resources.
SUEZ supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, recovers 16 million tonnes of waste each year and produces 7 TWh of renewable energy.
SUEZ is headquartered in Paris, France, and generated total revenues of €15.3 billion in 2016.
Corporate QA QC Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
QA QC Engineer
QA QC Manager
Management Solutions International (MSI)