Job description / Role
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance & Quality Control plan for the site activities.
- Follow up the required ISO standards: ISO31001:2018, ISO9001:2015, ISO45001:2018, OHSAS 18001:2007/ISO 45001, ISO14001:2015.
- Monitors KPIs and identify deviations.
- Provides guidance and assistance to all Plant staff with respect to any aspect of the QA/QC management system (Administrative and Technical).
- Ensure readiness for internal and external Quality Audit Programs.
- Perform the role of internal auditor. Ensure the audits are performed in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ensure to review the measured values are in permissible limits.
- Review the Quality checklist of all measuring instruments/equipment, If any unusual conditions found inmate to maintenance team.
- Reject all services and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Measure, examine functionality and compare the final output to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the O&M services to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the O&M team about quality control concerns to improve services excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the operations adhere to the defined set of quality criteria and meets the requirements of the client.
- Shall be responsible to maintain the required QA/QC documents as required in the operation activities.
- Monitors, reviews and audits the Quality management Plan on its effectiveness and take necessary actions and/or updates as required as part of implementing continual improvement.
- Responsible to implement Quality Management Plan fully and utilize as a guide in all their day-to-day activities thereby creating a safe work environment.
- Supervises on a daily basis all operation and maintenance activities as a part of the work order process.
- Diploma or Graduate Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation, Chemical, Production or General Engineering degree or Diploma with a specialty in Quality.
- At least 5 years of experience along with 2 years regional Experience.
- Good written skills and fluent speaker in English.
- Strong technical and operational experience in the Water sector or other utilities.
- Process knowledge and operational experience of sewage treatment.
About the Company
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
Senior (Quality) QA/QC Engineer - EPC - Office Based
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||27 Oct|
QA QC Engineer
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC