Job description / Role
- Knowledgeable with government agency transactions & procedures.
- Conceptualize and implement Public Relation Program for the project
- Study and identify potential stakeholders and their issues for the individual project
- Deal and manage feedback and complaints from external stakeholders
- Draft publicity materials including circulars, brochures
- Disseminate publicity materials to stakeholders
- Arrange meetings or appointments with stakeholders
- Generate reports on feedback received
- Participate in project’s meetings
- Promote a positive relationship with stakeholders; and
- Perform miscellaneous works as required.
QAR 9000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Car
- Candidate must possess at least O Level/Diploma/Degree in any field;
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Candidate who is more experienced will be considered for a senior position; and
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relations Officer
Equinox Global Investments
One Thousand Walls
MAYKS HR Consulting
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|