Job description / Role
Engage Selection are working with a State-Owned Qatari company to search for a Qatarization Consultant. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of effective attraction and retention programs for professional, fresh graduates Qatari employees, interns, and the sponsored students, ensuring that the career development programs remain compliant with the succession plans of the company. The specialist will work collaboratively with business leaders and their team by proactively managing, consulting, influencing and seeking continuous improvement of the overall graduate and Management Programs within the company.
Successful integration, work readiness and development of national developees and experienced professionals into actual roles across the company. The role is responsible for managing high potential national talent through strong departmental relationships.
• Relevant Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university
• Minimum of 7 years of job related experience is required
• Preferably has Coaching certificate or have conducted In House training and other programs.
QAR 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Monitors and evaluates efficacy and efficiency of Career Development Plans (CDPs) and initiates modifications when necessary in consultation with line management and trainees.
• Collaborates with Line Managers for the career and succession planning of Qatari nationals
• Designs, develops and reviews Career Development Plans for all target jobs.
• Provide a personalized skills and career development path for all staff.
• Consult with management to assess training needs; design, develop, implement and deliver training programs for varying levels of employees to meet those needs.
• Conduct training sessions covering specific areas as on-the-job training, refresher training, etc
• Establishes a mentoring system for Qatari trainees, Provides guidelines for the selected mentors and assists them in their role.
• Plans procedures for monitoring the effectiveness of learning opportunities for Qatari Nationals, analyses results and suggests strategies to improve their effectiveness when required
• Collaborates with HR Department, and other stakeholders to attract Qatari nationals to work for organization through participation in Qatar Career Fair, recruitment campaigns, and other initiatives.
• Develops and implements an innovative suite of retention mechanisms for trainees in consultation with associated HR functions to ensure the organization is an attractive and development-oriented organization for talented Qatari trainees.
• Creates and manages a safe working environment that is culturally competent, fosters individual and team based learning, development and growth and, appreciates and respects different and diverse perspectives
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.