Job description / Role
We are currently in search for QC Inspectors having expertise in pavement works and who are readily available.
Quality control inspectors typically do the following:
• Read blueprints and specifications
• Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process
• Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
• Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
• Accept or reject finished items
• Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
• Report inspection and test data
• BS Civil Engineering
• Pavement works experience
• Road & Infrastructure experience
• Dexterity. Quality control inspectors should be able to quickly remove sample parts or products during the manufacturing process.
• Math skills. Knowledge of basic math and computer skills are important because measuring, calibrating, and calculating specifications are major parts of quality control testing.
• Mechanical skills. Quality control inspectors must be able to use specialized tools and machinery when testing products.
• Physical stamina. Quality control inspectors must be able to stand for long periods on the job.
• Physical strength. Because workers sometimes lift heavy objects, inspectors should be in good physical condition.
• Technical skills. Quality control inspectors must understand blueprints, technical documents, and manuals, ensuring that products and parts meet quality standards.
About the Company
With its mega project perspective, Doğuş Construction and Trade Inc. is one of the leading companies of its sector. It undertakes infrastructure and superstructure projects not only in Turkey but also in the international market. Doğuş Construction ranks among the most reputable construction companies since its establishment in 1950 by completing 170 projects with a total value of more than USD 12 billion up to this day.
Today, total amount of the projects Doğuş is involved values at approximately USD 3,7 billion. Doğuş also takes part in the execution of various rail mass transportation projects in Turkey, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Russia region either within joint ventures or consortiums that are established with the participation of international companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||19 Jun|
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Belhasa Projects (BHP)