Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a leading Facility Management organisation to assist them in finding a Quality HSE Manager who can oversee the QHSE function on a state of the art facility in Doha, Qatar.
- Plans and manage and implement total Quality and HSE procedures FM via monitoring and assurance as well as control using company people assets and ensuring the quality department expenditure is within the set budget and in compliance with strategic higher management vision.
- The candidate should also ensure full compliance to client and company requirements and standards as well as contractual SLA and agreed KPI's via developed FM SOP's relevant to each department.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants should have the following experience and expertise:
- Degree in Engineering, Quality or equivalent
- 7+ years experience in Operations & Maintenance or Facility Management
- 7+ years Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- HSE certificates such as OSHA or NEBOSH
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.