Job description / Role
• Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
• Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements.
• Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the approved inspection program of the company.
• Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other departments.
• Develops, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
• Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary.
• Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
• University Qualifications: Minimum Bachelor's degree in QHSE or relevant
• Other certifications obtained: Should hold NEBOSH, ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 Certificate etc.
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 2 years experience in the role
• Age Range: 25-35
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Qatar
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Gender Preference: Any
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Engineer - High Rise
Lead Health & Safety Officer - Facilities Services
HSE Manager - High Rise Construction
Ignite Search & Selection