Job description / Role
A well-known investment bank in Qatar, is looking for a Quality Advisor to join their expanding team. The successful candidate needs over 10 years of related experience of which a minimum 5 working experience in credit and risk management role or in financial consultancy role.
• Conduct comprehensive quality assurance reviews on business plans and pre-feasibility study reports sourced by External Consultants and prepare quality review reports on the same.
• Evaluate the deliverables and performance of partners (External Consultants) and monitor their progress over time.
• Assist the credit risk team as and when needed in the evaluation of projects and the preparation of credit risk proposals.
• Provide progress reports on the statuses of on-going projects to the Division Quality Manager and to the Executive Director of Credit and Risk Management
• Ensure the Division is kept updated on any issues with External Consultants and recommend courses of actions to alleviate such concerns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field. MBA or CFA are considered as a plus
• A minimum of 5 years working experience in credit and risk management role or in financial consultancy role
• Credit review experience or an experience in developing or evaluating business plans and feasibility studies across multiple sectors.
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Word
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.