Job description / Role
Parsons is performing Consultancy Services for quality management of construction of airfield support facilities in Qatar which includes building and infrastructure.
• Provides daily construction observation of construction contractor’s work.
• Prepares written daily report and photos for assigned projects.
• Perform reviews of design and/or construction submittals prepared by the construction contractor and provide written recommendations to the client.
• Prepare and update quality assurance plans and procedures for the client tailored to the construction projects involved or services to be provided.
• Perform the quality assurance inspection and testing activities and fully document those activities for appropriate action by the Government.
• Review and comment on quality control plans, procedures, and techniques and perform compliance inspections of the manner in which they are actually implemented.
• Verify that all required preliminary actions have been taken such as submittal, review, and approval of shop drawings; approved materials, supplies and equipment are on hand in the quantities required; safety job hazard analyses have been prepared and approved
• Be well versed in Construction Quality Management and be able to conduct Quality Assurance through the implementation of three phase control system.ie; preparatory phase, initial phase, and follow up phase.
• Monitor, evaluate, and make recommendations to the client concerning deficiency clearance activities performed by construction contractors and service providers.
• Review Contractor’s red line drawing and as-built documents on an on-going basis to ensure that those documents reflect actual site conditions..
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university.
• Min 5 Years of relevant experience on construction projects.
• MMUP/UPDA certification (or in progress)
• Previous experience working on industrial buildings or infrastructure construction projects in the Middle East
• Quality Assurance experience is needed.
• Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and written) in English
• Must have a valid Qatar or international driver’s license
• Previous experience with USACE, NAVFAC, or AFCEC
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA / QC Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|