Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Tester to join our clients Commercial Vehicle Team in Doha.
You will be responsible for the quality of the work carried out on the assembly line of clients commercial vehicles by conducting checks.
The role involves interaction with team members and departments for new vehicle assembly in case of demonstrations etc.
• Follows key processes to achieve specified quality and efficiency targets
• Works with the Centre to develop improved, more efficient processes
• Coordination with colleagues to summarize the details of the work required or carried out and diagnose or confirm any symptoms.
• Provide a detailed technical explanation (where this is required) that is clearly understood by the internal customers
• Coach and supports apprentice technicians
• Provides assistance and guidance to colleagues who are less skilled or knowledgeable about a particular vehicle or technology
• Works with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide a seamless service to customers.
• Ensures the line manager is updated at all times.
• Reports on technical problems using appropriate procedures.
• Ensure 100% compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
• The ideal candidate for this role should possess a Trade Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering.
• You should have at least a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience as a Quality Controller or Inspector or Road Tester in the commercial vehicle industry.
• You must have an excellent technical knowledge in diagnosing and repairing commercial vehicles.
• A valid Heavy Commercial Vehicle driving license is a must.
About the Company
People You Can Count On
Our Mission is to build trust and become the company of choice for restoring talent through simplicity, impartiality, and effective solutions.
Our Vision is to make the process of talent sourcing easy and fun for our client partners.
Our Values is what unites us through a shared passion for professionalism. Our keystone is based on the premise that all business should be operated on a policy of transparency, honesty, and trust with full accountability for individual and collective actions.
We believe in the power of 'people' and their ability to be at the centre of 'who we are' and 'what we do', with collaborative relationships that go beyond a simple client/consultant transaction. It is these relationships that we continuously establish which are testament to our ability to not just perform, but to inspire and work as a genuine business partner.
Our service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a comprehensive report that includes a project plan with timelines and milestones, a cost analysis, and a schedule. We also offer a suite of quality products that will help you get there quickly and smoothly. This is how we work to ensure your success!