This position is closed or expired.
See other Safety Manager jobs in Qatar
A leading International serviced providers within Facilities management are seeking a Quality, Health and Safety Manager with a Facilities Management background to reside in Doha.
One should possess a Degree in Engineering or HSE related subject with NEBOSH and IOSH.
Benefits are tax free salary plus annual flight, medical.
• Head of Department and overall in charge of Quality Control and EHS Departments
• To deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facilities Management services in support to Company Services customers’ business needs in a safe working environment
• To liaise with the customer’s representative regarding all matters outside of agreed delegated levels of authority
• To provide training, management and guidance to directly employed staff in accordance with contract and works company guidelines
• Lead and overseeing the team daily operations and activities
• To meet KPI requirements set by management from time to time
• Drive in the certification of ISO 14000, 9001:2000, OHSAS 18001 etc.
• Responsible for management in maintaining Quality Management System Program
• Assist in implementation on various types of improvement on maintenance matters
• Assist in overseeing subcontractor’s performance in their works and ensure their works are performed at the desired level of quality and standards
• Define management system documentation formats and structures and method of electronic and hard copy distribution
• Assess and report on system performance and facilitate review of system suitability and effectiveness by executive management as a basis for initiating ongoing improvement
• Maintain the technical library including national / international standards, specifications, common instructions, method statements, forms, checklist etc. and assist divisions / projects to select where appropriate tailor and/or develop specifications and instructions etc to meet their specific requirements
• Administer United’s archive facilities
• Participate in the recruitment of Quality Representatives and Inspection Personnel
• Provide Quality Management Training
• Workplace inspections
• Subcontractor instructions
• Represents company Services on EHS issues
• Leads the EHS team
• Represents the EHS organization at Board level
• Implementation of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) related activities and programs
• Promotes and Markets EHS to all existing and new customers
• Reports Company EHS Performance to HQ-Singapore
• Conducts Due Diligence and System Audits to verify EHS compliance and continuous improvement
• Perform duties of MR as per ISO requirement
• Management of subordinates, vendors and suppliers on Quality and EHS aspect
• Verify the adherence to and effective of the Quality System via external and internal audits
• Conduct performance evaluation of Quality Control and EHS personnel
• Maintenance and updating of the management budget, equipment and materials
• Conduct regular service and system audit
• Guide and upgrade staff technical and management competency
• Prepare site standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
• Generate, collate and submission of weekly and monthly reports
• Conduct and review plant operation, emergency plan and contingency plan
• Provide effective technical advise and solution to client
• Introduce continued improvement and optimization operation of Facility systems
• Perform emergency support, if required
• Supervise Security Department
• Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent
• Qualified EHS Professional
• Minimum 8 to 10 years working experience in EHS, Quality Controls or holding key management position
• Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities
• Perfect command of spoken and written English
• Good knowledge of quality standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
• Understands the International codes / standards on safety, environment and quality
• Able to meet deadlines
Please apply online.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.