Job description / Role
Guildhall is exclusively staffing a project for a rapidly growing 'Grade A' contractor in Qatar who is looking for a talented Quality Manager to take up a new position which has been created due to the award of two large projects.
• Management of the Quality Department.
• Prepare, issue and control of the Quality Management System of the Project.
• Manage the Quality Assurance program for the project detailed in the Quality Assurance Plan.
• Attend regular Quality meetings with the PMC & Client.
• Perform submittal review and approval as required.
• Management of product non-compliance and corrective action coordination.
• Prepare Quality certification and documentation required in the contract.
QAR 25,000 to 38,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be considered for this project applicants should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Engineering or Quality
• ISO certifications
• 10+ years of experience in Quality in Construction
• 10+ years of experience in Construction
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Quality Advisor/Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Quality Control Engineer Site
Project Manager - Grade A Contractor
Head of Quality and Inspection Team
Quality Manager - Rail