Job description / Role
Quality Policy & Assurance Manager (Transportation Industry) - Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Quality Policy & Assurance Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Developing and/or implementing the strategic QHSE initiatives/objectives as part of the company’s Business Plan
• Identifying opportunities for measurable QHSE performance efficiencies and service improvements through robust root cause analysis & trend analysis techniques
• Leading the accurate collation of Quality KPIs and high quality periodic Company Quality reports & dashboards
• Conducting regular QHSE Leadership tours, inspections and audits, to ensure compliance by projects, operators, suppliers, and/or maintainers to the Quality Management and providing high quality reports to the company’s Senior Management
• Providing briefing updates to project and operations quality teams regarding QMS development and quality performance
• Managing and developing QHSE staff, and periodically conducting performance reviews, when required
• Bachelor or Master’s degree qualification in Engineering or equivalent Diploma
• At least 10 years’ experience in implementing and monitoring effective QMS and processes in line with international best practices, e.g. ISO:9001
• Strong background within the construction industry, ideally in railway construction projects, or other infrastructure construction projects
• Membership of a professional Quality institution, with a professional Auditor qualification
• Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to build relationships with influential people at all levels within and outside the organisation
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.