Job description / Role
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in preparation of bill of quantities/MTO from drawings
• Preparing budgets
• Performing cost control, measurement of actual quantity from approved drawing and site verification of subcontractor’s quantity
• Verify subcontractors interim and final payments
• Review of contract documents
• Monitor insurance and bond required for the contract
• Monitor subcontract performance
• Prepare contract amendment
• New rate analysis,
• Valuation of variations
• Preparation of invoices for shop fabrication and painting works
• Consolidation and submission of invoices for materials and manpower supply works and invoicing for EPC works.
• BTech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 8-10 years experience in EPC projects within Contractor side
• Proficient in SAP ERP and MS Office application
• Fluent in English communication both oral and written.
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Quantity Surveyor