Job description / Role
Our client is a global construction support consultancy dedicated to supporting the international construction industry to manage their projects and avoid disputes. They are Currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work in Qatar.
• Controlling principal and sub-contract documentation, procurement of specialist subcontracts and services, reviewing and executing procurement plans
• Cost control, value recovery, cash management, cash flow planning and monitoring.
• Progressive compilation of contractual claims and subcontractor contra-charges
• Preparing, negotiating and agreeing valuations, measuring subcontract works and processing payments.
• Preparation, substantiation, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
• Preparing Monthly Cost /Value Reconciliations and other various weekly and monthly reports
• Identifying changes in scopes and schedules, agreeing and pricing variations
Education and Qualification:
• Minimum 7 to 10 years experience
• Main Contractor background
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure