Job description / Role
• Collaborate with Asset Management and participate in identifying, developing and workflows for tender document
• Gather, verify, input, edit, maintain and update spatial data received from contractors and suppliers
• Carry out complex spatial and data analysis on gathered data
• Create Bills of Quantity, Scope of works and all tender document for ROM infrastructure and assets
• Interpret as-built drawings, maps, graphs, aerial images, recognize and resolve discrepancies in data and take necessary action to ensure quality of information is accurate and acceptable tender document
• Prepare reports and maintain files, records and drawings for projects
• Liaise with stakeholders throughout Ashghal where appropriate, using various channels of communication, for all pre and post contract arrangement
• Innovative approach to problem solving and solution development
• Face to face meetings with clients to develop and capture requirements
• Provide support to AM team, stakeholders and other DO&M users
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures within the workplace and comply to any new work instructions
• Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying.
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Holder of Accreditation from recognize Institute/ RIC or similar would be an advantage
• Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License
• Minimum 5-10 years’ relevant experience, preferably working as a Quantity Surveying.
• In depth knowledge of Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East
• Knowledge of Fidic, JCT and CESMM
• Knowledge and experience in contract management, project management and preparation of pre and post tender document
• Ability to deliver and support changes and work in a team
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organization
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is essential
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic is preferred
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Qatar Project Management (QPM)