Job description / Role
• Responsible for pre and post contract quantity surveying duties including prepetition of cost estimates, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation.
• Review tender documents and prepare the estimation and other tasks of pre-contract scope.
• Quantity take-off or estimate the required quantity of the project.
• Quantify or estimates the change order arising from the actual scope of the project and costing the quantity take-off and prepare variation order based on it.
• Evaluate billing / invoices of subcontractors and prepare payment certificates.
• Prepare monthly progress invoices and follow-up with the client to obtain the approval.
• Providing excellent service delivery to clients, gaining their trust and enhancing our reputation.
• Ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service from the pre contract to construction completion.
• Scrutinizing material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
• Liaising with the direct managers, clients, team, and subcontractors.
• Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, and other documents.
• Bachelors Degree in a Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in the industry of building, civil, finishing and fit-out.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Qatar.
• Must have good command of English both written or spoken.
• Candidates from Qatar can apply.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Jun|
Quantity Surveyor (Infrastructure)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|