Job description / Role
• Prepare contract documents and agreements.
• Prepare prequalification documents and pretender reports.
• Prepare Bills of Quantities and cost estimates.
• Prepare and maintain budgets, estimates, cash flow forecasts, cost reports in coordination with the site staff.
• Verify and approve Contractors’ measurement sheet.
• Verify and certify contractors’ and subcontractors’ monthly applications for payment and issue payment certificates.
• Verify and certify suppliers’ invoices and issue payment certificates.
• Review and assess Contractors’ claims including forensic analysis of subcontractors’ rates for new items.
• Prepare an agreement of measurements and star rates with the Client.
• Participate in site visits and give report as necessary to the Resident Engineer/Project Manager.
• Ensure the submission of Contractors’ insurance/bonds in accordance with the contract.
• Comply with safety, health and risk management requirements. Act positively and participate in health and safety issues at site.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying is a MUST
• Minimum 9 years POST DEGREE experience .
• Knowledge of pre and post contract administration.
• Knowledge of CESMM3
• Strong analytic capabilities and the ability to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
About the Company
Origin International is a specialist recruitment company set up to supply highly skilled Engineering and Construction staff throughout the Middle & Far East, and as we are a privately-owned company we are free from some of the political pressures that surround many of our rivals. We have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction.
We are dedicated to providing the best industry focused recruitment service of temporary, long term and permanent candidates to all roles within the construction and engineering sector.
Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability we build long term relationships with the people and organisations with whom and which we work.
By matching the right person to the right job we take the pain out of recruitment for both our clients and candidates, realising their potential.