Job description / Role
• Clinical coverage of the radiology services consists of an extensive range of radiological procedures such as plain radiography, conventional (contrast studies), interventional (U/S &CT guided procedures), ultrasonography (including Doppler imaging), mammography, computed tomography (CT) and
• Magnetic Resonance imaging (MRI).
• Performance of general radiology reporting using PACS system.
• Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team working with radiographers, nurses, clerical and attendant staff in the interests of patient diagnosis and care.
• Consistently demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with other x-ray staff and patients and handle problems sensitively.
• Responsible for ensuring medical and administrative policies within the radiology department are adhered to.
• Body Imaging Radiologist is sub-specialty-trained radiologists in body imaging use various cross-sectional imaging methods, such as computed tomography (CT or CAT scan), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound, to diagnose disease and conditions found in the major organs of the chest, abdomen and pelvis
About the Company
Gulf Laboratory and X-Ray is a leading Diagnostic Center in the State of Qatar established in 1989 with the most advanced and updated technology in the Laboratory, Radiology, Ultrasonography, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), latest open MRI (SIEMENS), Panoramic X-Ray, Mammogram aspects. The diagnostic center is run by consultants in clinical pathology and diagnostic radiology with highly qualified technicians.