Job description / Role
• RAN & Field L2 Engineer is responsible for all network operations, fault management, performance management, routine maintenance and change management related to Radio Access Networks and field operations of all Mobile, Fixed and Fiber network.
• Operation & maintenance of all Huawei RAN and BSS equipment's (2G/3G/4G/5G) - Integration, fault management, configuration management and Maintain field operation database for the entire Mobile, Fixed & Fiber Network. Level 2 support for technical problems on BSS equipment's for degradation of RAN KPIS & Segregation of problem due to Core network, which include End 2 End tracing at all, BSS interface starting from BTS and timely response to all service request.
• Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages, Interfacing with level 3 and R&D and Support other function to find Root Cause analysis for the all issue and outages related to BSS / Fiber Network, Owner for all the Tools and database system in the Fiber / Mobile Network
• Proactive monitoring and ensure associated actions are proposed to resolve the alarms. Regular health checks performed to avoid uncontrolled outages, Remote assistance and on customer site intervention for resolution of Mobile/Fixed/Fiber network problem and On field intervention for planned changes
• Provide expertise of Fiber monitoring, tools and trouble shooting and testing using OTDR, JDSU, ESFO FTB 200, JDSU Bert Meter and Management of the field projects for fiber network and Operations of Migration and Commissioning.
• Respond quickly and effectively to resolve various trouble tickets and customer complaints and perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business Implementation of service units informed during system outages
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions