Job description / Role
• RAN L2 Engineer is responsible for all network operations, fault management, performance management, routine maintenance and change management related to Radio Access Networks.
• He/She has to ensure the best of service availability, performance and quality assurance of the network.
• The role will be performed during the business hours and working in on call rota to support out of office hours technology incidents
• Operation & maintenance of all Huawei RAN network elements including - Integration, fault, configuration and change management and performing maintenance activities such as network health, performance checks and auditing of configuration and alarms
• Support L1 for analysis of technical problems and degradation of RAN KPIs, segregation of problem due to core network, which include E2E tracing at all BSS interfaces, timely response to all service request.
• Interface with L3 and R&D and support other function to find Root Cause analysis for the all issues and outages
• Perform schedule system maintenance, backups and license and software updates and ensure closure of all risk assessments and potential business impacts
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions