Job description / Role
• Technical: extensively trainer and formally qualified with broad experience in risk – based inspection and mechanical integrity.
• Significant relevant experience in international oil companies (IOC) Plant operations
• Perform risk – based inspection ( RBI) assessment of mechanical static pressure equipment, including boiler plant.
• Determine plant equipment & piping criticality on the basis of RBI analysis and formulate appropriate inspection strategies compatible with plant availability demands.
• Plans and establishes RBI methodology and inspection database for operating plant and plant modifications.
• Facilitates RBI review workshops and preparations for RBI study and supports integrity team during and after RBI studies.
• Initiates pre – screening RBI exercise and final implementation to reduce and optimize pant turnarounds, maintenance and inspection plans.
• Responsible for preparing inspection programmed based on risk – based analysis results.
• Supports plant inspectors (when, where & how to inspect) and interpretation of inspection findings to assure fitness for service of the equipment.
• Implement piping inspection circuits to optimize maintenance and inspection plans based on facilities layout and RBI schedules.
• Ensures all related data with RBI software is accurate, up to date and well managed in accordance with company document inspection.
• Develops and maintains an effective inspection program based on RBI analysis by focusing inspection resources on critical equipment and eliminating unnecessary inspection.
• Supports Asset Integrity teams to assess integrity of equipment and facilities to ensure all static process plant equipment operates safely, efficiently & reliably.
• Monitors and evaluates the technical effectiveness of RBI studies.
• Prepares high quality RBI report and technical reports and conducts presentations on the RBI results to the Management.
• In-depth knowledge of NDT and inspection techniques, limitations, and associated international codes and standards.
• Develops required procedures, policies, manuals and documents.
• In-depth knowledge of APl-580/581 and related international codes and standards necessary for successful RBI implementation.
• Must be B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / or Metallurgy.
• Candidates must have a Min of 10 years relevant experience in RBI inspection of gas processing plants and offshore installations.
• Responsible for execution of at least 2 significant RBI projects.
• International certification in: Inspection codes (API 510,570, 653); RBI Certification (API 580)
• Strong working knowledge in RBI software.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.