Job description / Role
• To consistently provide and maintain excellent standards of client care and service in all Front of House areas including Conference Suite, International Business Centre and Business Support
• Ensuring that the necessary hospitality is afforded to all clients, international visitors and the firms' staff in Dubai. To promote best practice in Client Care and provide cover as set out below. Excellent Client and communication skills are required as you will be dealing with partners and clients.
Front of House
• Ensure that all clients and firms' staff including international visitors are dealt with efficiently and professionally; ensuring they are provided with exceptionally high standards of customer service at all times by personally taking responsibility for their requests.
• Be committed to delivering a 5 star service by understanding and anticipating both internal and external clients' needs.
• Maintain a professional corporate image and immaculate presentation at all times.
FOH Team Responsibilities
• Carry out all Reception duties as required to include meeting and greeting visitors for client meetings, client dining, seminars, training courses and other events, liaising with meeting hosts and clients and following specific instructions for individual bookings and visitors.
• Carry out regular floor walks/room checks to ensure rapid turnaround of rooms and be proactive and effective in the co-ordination and monitoring of meeting room bookings on the day to ensure maximum utilisation of all meeting rooms.
• Organise luncheons with appropriate catering suppliers
• Liaise directly with IT to ensure all equipment is provided correctly and on time, then promptly cleared at the end of each meeting.
• Managing incoming telephone queries/re-directing telephone calls. Responsible for ensuring all messages for clients and staff are forwarded in a timely and professional manner, using good liaison and telephone skills.
• Communicate with team members especially during handovers and when covering breaks. Be flexible and responsive in carrying out all duties, in some cases aiding the Front of House team and Business Services teams in other areas, as and when required.
• Make bookings; amend travel requirements, including hotel accommodation, flights or transport services; arrange airport collections and taxis; make restaurant bookings; research and forward all travel information/schedules to relevant personnel.
• Provide administrative support to clients and staff, as required, such as printing, copying, scanning, courier requests etc. Obtain work from meeting rooms when requested i.e. photocopying, typing and faxing and ensure that any documents/faxes left unattended are delivered to the appropriate individual.
• Ensuring office lists are updated and maintained.
• Preparation of daily and weekly absence reports and cascading information to management.
• Responsible for ordering office supplies; stock control of those supplies.
• Managing all post and couriers.
• Ideally 2+ years' customer service experience gained within a medium-to-large organisation, including hotel and airline background.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly and motivated attitude are essential, as is the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
• Excellent telephone manner and the ability to project a professional and efficient image of the firm at all times.
• Highly computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly and work under pressure. Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook advantageous.
• Flexible and multi-skilled, to match the changing demands of the business.
• Team player and enthusiastic to deliver excellent client care on a daily basis.
About the Company
Headway has a proactive approach to recruitment and the methodology we employ ensures we take the time to understand the needs of both clients and candidates to guarantee the right fit.
We aim to create open, consultative partnerships with our Clients and Candidates whilst maintaining an honest and professional approach at all times.
As a team we are ethical yet innovative; focused yet flexible; realistic yet enterprising. We believe in earning our success by working with you to create yours.