Job description / Role
We require an experienced Receptionist for a prestigious global management consultancy client. This role will be based at their Doha office in Qatar and will provide front office support to all visitors and the wider team on a daily basis. This is an employer of choice and a fantastic opportunity to join a professional services environment with a highly regarded reputation in their field of expertise.
• The role of Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all calls, emails and face to face visitors to the office and it is therefore expected that you will have exceptional communication skills in the English language, with Arabic fluency also being advantageous.
• You will provide all meeting room bookings and organisation regarding catering and document requirements, arrangements of security and car parking passes and general meeting room and reception area standards.
• Additional tasks will also include management of all stationary and pantry supplies to ensure business continuity and development of strong relationships with all suppliers in this regard.
• The Receptionist will also provide support with the maintenance of office equipment and liaison with the service providers when required.
• Organisation of the daily post, courier collection and distribution of the daily newsletter will also be the part of the Receptionists tasks.
• In order to apply for this post you are required to have experience within a Receptionist role. You will be a professional individual, with a strong service focus to represent our global client in the most appropriate manner.
• Proactive and motivated in your work you should be able to manage multiple deadlines in a calm and organised manner.
• It is also expected that you will have good levels of competency with all MS office applications.
• Those candidates whom are already residing in Qatar and bilingual in English and Arabic are particularly advantageous.
About the Company
Irwin & Dow was established by two highly experienced recruitment professionals, Tracey Irwin and Jocelyn Dow. We provide a refreshing approach by working in close partnership with clients and candidates within the Business Support, Secretarial, HR & Finance sectors.
Good staff are key to every business. We recognise and appreciate this, having over thirty years combined recruitment and executive search experience within the region.
Our main aim is to provide a specialist service to clients preferring to work with a bespoke consultancy.
Our values of discretion and diplomacy are paramount and our ultimate goal is to become a partner of choice for all our clients and candidates.
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Equinox Global Investments
Admin & Operations Officer
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.