Job description / Role
King’s College Doha, brings 140 years of excellence in education to Qatar in partnership with King’s UK and is seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly talented team that has established King’s College Doha as one of the leading schools in Qatar.
• Reception and hospitality towards visitors to the school, offering warmth and promoting a welcoming image.
• Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out of the school.
• Escorting visitors around the premises when necessary.
• Handling telephone enquiries from professional agencies, parents and others.
• Take and relay messages.
• Photocopying, laminating, filing, binding, collating, etc.
• Organise Meeting and prepare appropriate paperwork.
• Control inventory relevant to reception area.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area.
• Assisting the Office Staff with administrative tasks.
• Preparation of letters and assorted internal documents.
• Undertake additional responsibilities subject to the needs of the school.
ESSENTIAL PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Must be experienced and accomplished in the use of office software including Word, Excel and Email.
• Have a minimum of two years in an office environment.
• Excellent customer care skills.
• Able to deal with enquiries, correspondence and reports dealing with complex educational and professional issues.
• Good Standard of presentation and interpersonal skills – able to act as a reliable and effective first point of contact.
• Sound organizational and planning skills and a flexible approach.
About the Company
Established in Qatar in 2016, King’s College Doha is quickly becoming the country’s premier choice for families looking for a first-class independent British-curriculum school here; the only school in the area to benefit from specialist teachers, from Pre-School right the way through to Year 7, with Years 5 to 7 receiving 100% specialist teaching for each subject. Our purpose-built school welcomes pupils from age 3 to 13 – with imminent plans to expand that offer all the way to A level.
King’s is the sister school of the prestigious King’s College Taunton and is recommended by Doha parents as “A true diamond in the desert” for its prep-school values, first-class teachers, facilities and enviable enrichment programmes, which are woven into the curriculum as an essential part of the school day.
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Astrolabe Capital LLC
Equinox Global Investments
Irwin & Dow
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.