Job description / Role
Family Sponsored - Bilingual candidates
• Handle telephone calls and receive requests and inquiries by email and respond to appropriate individuals within the department.
• Greet walk in clients and guests and decide whether they should be given right of entry to meet specific individuals.
• Ensure that clients or visitors are entertained properly until they meet the appropriate person.
• Maintain office supplies inventory and ensure that supplies request submitted on time.
• Ensure that office equipment is in running smoothly and arrange for equipment repairs and maintenance as needed.
• Assist driver booking request for meetings and deliveries.
• Assist in meeting room request.
• Keeping Office files, log sheets and maintain records.
• Diploma or Degree
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Technical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Initiative and problem-solving abilities
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
MAYKS HR Consulting
Customer Service Assistant
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Equinox Global Investments