Job description / Role
European/East European/North and South Americans in Doha to apply - Ex Cabin Crew preferred!
• Handles telephone calls, requests and inquiries by email and responds to the appropriate individuals.
• Greets walk-in clients/visitors and decides whether they should be given access to meet specific individuals.
• Ensures that clients/visitors are looked after appropriately until they meet the required personnel.
• Maintains office files, log sheets and records.
• Maintains office supplies, inventory and ensures that supplies requested are submitted on time.
• Assists with driver booking requests for meetings and deliveries.
• Assist in meeting room requests and any other administrative tasks assigned
• Ensures that office equipment is running smoothly and arrange for equipment repairs and maintenance, as required.
• Diploma or Degree
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a client facing or corporate environment
• Technical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Initiative and problem-solving abilities
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
MAYKS HR Consulting
Admin Assistant - Food & Beverage
Secretary (Property Group)
Guest Attendant (Lounge)
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|