Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reports directly to Front Office Manager/ Night Manager/ Assistant FOM/ Shift leader
- Interacts and cooperates with others Front Office employees as appropriate
- Interacts and cooperates with the hotel guests as appropriate
- Interacts and cooperates with other hotel departments as appropriate respecting the hierarchy
- Greets guest courteously upon arrival
- Assigns rooms for arriving guests.
- Advises all guests of their rooms numbers, room rates, and departure dates upon check in
- Promotes in house services and facilities for the upselling schemes.
- Keeps an accurate room status at all times
- Check any rebates to be done related to the coverage letters
- Organize guest folios and files
- Handles complaints efficiently and promptly
- Actively participates in the group/crew rooming
- Handles guest needs. Inquiries and request efficiently and follow up
- Ensures that all pertinent information is recorded on registration card
- Reports daily activity in logbook
- Maintains a good employee relationship
- Complies with Hotel Health, Safety and Hygiene Policies
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
- Maintains cashier float and make accurate daily reports of all money received
- Ensures that all reports for next day, required by management, are printed and distributed
- Contacts night manager and communicates with him all pertinent information
- Ensured that all special tasks requested by FOM related to the operation are accomplished
- After completion of all relevant hotel training programs and upon receipt of the hotel (departmental) handout, you must adhere to and be completely conversant with:
- Hotel Fire and Evacuation Procedures
- Hotel Security Procedures
- Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedure
- Hotel operational standards and department procedures
- Short and long term marketing promotions
- All sections contained within the Hotel Handbook
- La Cigale Hotel Environmental Policy
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Property Management System (Opera), Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
MAYKS HR Consulting
Front Office Receptionist
Front Office Agent
Admin Assistant (Temporary)
TEAM Energy Resources