Job description / Role
Global Sports Event Qatar Accommodation Services
Receptionist (fixed term contract until January 2023)
Role based in Qatar
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service.
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience.
- Proudly promote the property facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest's stay.
- Helps encourage guest loyalty by building friendly, personalized relationships.
- Completes all tasks linked to the guest's arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
- Handles phone calls
- Passes information on as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front-desk team
- Ensures that all the documents, products and provisions needed for the department and/or guests are available and up-to-date
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years in front office operation in the hospitality sector is desired, experience in Qatar is a plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), any additional language is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Sales oriented
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.