Job description / Role
• Communicates effectively in person or over the telephone in booking and registering the appointment for the patient’s information.
• Responsible for Patient registration in Cerner/Office Suite with correct details of Patients.
• Will maintain high level of confidentiality while handling patient data/medical records.
• Diploma in Hospitality or a vocational training in concierge section OR
• High school or equivalent education.
• 2-3 years in similar field within a health service environment.
• Must be fluent in English verbal and written.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Retail
Front Office Agent
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting