Job description / Role
- Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, the flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Receives, sorts, and forwards incoming mail.
- Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (Qpost, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies.
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, and collating.
- Follow up on utilities.
- Maintaining and updating office inventory.
- Supervise the cleanliness and tidiness of the offices.
- Other duties assigned by her superior
- Reporting to: HR & Admin Manager
- Number required: 1
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: 01-11-2020
- Probation: 3 Months
- Associate’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
About the Company
WATERMASTER is a 40-year-old, market-leading company that specializes in water-related projects encompassing Wellness & Pools, Water Features, and Water/ Waste Water Treatment. With over 6,000 completed projects around the world and three branches in Lebanon, Qatar and UAE, we have the in-house capabilities and resources to undertake and deliver turnkey projects from A to Z in the role of a complex solution provider.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
King's College Doha
MAYKS HR Consulting