Job description / Role
Seeking an experienced in-house Recruiter on behalf of my client within the financial services space. This role will responsible for supporting on all hiring requirements for the business. This is an exciting environment and is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter with high level credibility and excellent delivery capability both direct and through the engagement of the third parties.
Must have experience recruiting within financial services.
* Deliver against hiring plan, deliver global and regional strategy
* Managing appropriate hiring approvals processes in liaison with Business Managers, Finance Officers, HR Business Partners and Compensation specialists
* Actively managing open positions across the business and geographies
* Deliver internal and external recruitment information and updates to the business using data, reporting and intel
* Build talent pools for the organisation from the passive and non-passive candidate markets
* Recommending and using appropriate channels and assessing the success and opportunity in those channels for the business
* Management of recruitment agencies and/or external search partners where appropriate
* Executing against best in class assessment, selection and hiring methodology
* Deliver on "Internal First"
* Hiring diverse candidates, attracting diverse candidates and becoming a diversity champion
* Being part of the EMEA HR structure and the Global TA structure in the organisation, participating in cross business initiatives, driving collective goals and objectives
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
* Experience of recruiting within financial services
* Knowledge of EMEA recruiting landscape and context
* Working with different cultures and understanding across EMEA
* Credibility to work with hiring managers and HR partners
* Understanding of end to end recruitment processes and practices
* Managing candidates
* Knowledge and understanding of working with recruitment partners and search firms
* Excellent communication skills
* Diversity mind set and excellent skills in identifying and engaging diverse candidates
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals throughout Financial Services and Commerce & Industry.
Headquartered in the City of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester and Edinburgh) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Generalist