Job description / Role
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Maintain and update the clients manpower plan and prepare recruiting related reports ; getting vacancy details from employers;
* Support the clients staff recruitment activities, prepare notices and advertisements for vacant positions and schedule and organize interviews;
* Participate in applicant interviews, conduct reference checks on possible candidates and prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
* Meet recruitment targets by following up on the number of vacancies and the number of people placed into jobs; identify required staff profile and formulation of the vacancy notice
* Support the enhancement of a computerized system and/or development of new features, thereby contributing to increased efficiency in the selection, placement and recruitment process.
* Liaises with approved local and overseas recruitment agencies for supply of manpower, under the supervision of the line manager;
* Draft employment offer letters and contracts for selected candidates and ensure all recruitment policies and procedures are adhered to;
* Coordinate with all concerned personnel regarding the arrival of new recruits ensuring that all on-boarding/orientation preparations are effectively completed;
* Assist new employees by means of completing join procedures, preparing employee files and conducting employee orientation;
* Interview candidates and assess the required skill; provide feedback to the Manager - Talent Management by providing advice on the soft skills of candidates;
* Coordinate manpower planning process and maintain manpower records through establishing and maintaining files and records on an ongoing basis.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
* 6 years of experience in recruitment in end to end recruitment including but not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation, onboarding., induction etc.
* Good knowledge of Office and web applications
* Business fluent English; Arabic is a plus
* Good knowledge of recruitment techniques and processes
* Good knowledge of Qatari Labour laws and regulations and governmental requirements
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruiter – Oil & Gas – 1 Year Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East
HR / Recruitment Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
HR Director - Engineering/Construction Business
Ignite Search & Selection
Guest Relations Coordinator
Ali Bin Ali Group