Job description / Role
• Manage the recruitment process end-to-end to ensure all recruitment targets are met – including sourcing of candidate applications, interviewing, offer generation & acceptance, joining and induction.
• Provide administrative and coordination support to the Human Resources Manager to collate the overall Manpower requirements of the company including Qatarization plans.
• Support the Human Resources Manager in the development of effective sourcing, recruitment and selection processes with alignment to the strategic talent requirements.
• Track recruitment and staffing process vis-à-vis manpower plans and suggest mid-course corrections to the manpower plans as and when required as per established process.
• Implement manpower planning, sourcing, recruitment and selection policies and programs consistently for resources on project sites and in head office.
• Collaborate with Division/Department heads to finalize recruitment plans based on approved manpower plans and ad-hoc requirements as per established process.
• Prioritize recruitment channels and networks based on collective decision Human Resources Manager on possible options for sourcing – internal recruitment, external sourcing – headhunting, referrals, advertisements etc.
• Ensure job vacancies are filled promptly and efficiently by effectively streamlining the recruitment process making sure that it is carried out in a timely and in an efficient manner in accordance with the Recruitment Policy & Procedure.
• Develop and maintain detailed documentation related to the Manpower Planning & Recruitment process such as manpower plans and requisitions, hiring approvals from appropriate authorities, applicant information etc.
• Manage the entire recruitment database effectively including contact information of recruitment agencies and networks which support selection process.
• Communicate regularly with all internal customers to ensure that all information related to Manpower Planning & Recruitment is adequately shared for better results
• Ensure that all recruitment and selection efforts are in compliance with national and other laws, industry regulations and guidelines.
• Collaborate with external staffing agencies to ensure timely delivery of services and quality of hire for appropriate deployment of resources on project sites.
• Coordinates and endorse required documents to Government Relations team for CEID, Transfer of sponsorship and Work permit processing.
• Coordinates with on New Joiners (Expat) mobilization plan by arranging ticket, hotel accommodation and transportation.
• Conduct Job Induction/Orientation for the new joiners.
• Coordinates with medical and life insurance companies on addition of new hire employees on their joining date.
• Submit application details in ERP upon joining of employee for HR Hiring in the system
• Prepares offer of employment for the qualified candidates both for regular and temporary roles
• Prepare reports for weekly manpower requirements
• Establish and maintain a filing system and record of employee and shortlisted candidate files
• Prepare the complete Employee Files of the mobilized candidates before forwarding to HR – Personnel Department
• Perform other related administrative task directed by the management from time to time
• Degree in Human resources or related.
• Post Graduate in Business Management, with HR specialization/certification is an advantage.
• 8-10 years in recruitment, with 2-3 years in Recruitment / Manpower role in a medium to large company.
• Bilingual - Arabic speaker is preferred.
• Available Immediately
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Manager
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Management Solutions International (MSI)
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar