Job description / Role
Performs recruitment activities in providing the high caliber and diverse workforce required by the company in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices. Markets the Company's Employee value to attract, select and obtain competent required interested parties.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Contribute to the Qatargas talent management approach, embeds the company values, ethics and corporate identity in all work activity inside and outside the organisation and role models as an ambassador for the Employer brand.
• Contributes to annual Recruitment sourcing plans aligned to the sourcing framework, based on organizational requirements for determined vacancies, highlighting status and escalating themes accordingly.
• Completes targeted selection activities, including candidate assessment and evaluation, coordinating customer stakeholders and utilizing standard tools and techniques. Completes initial screening and HR selection interview assessment for a specific client group.
• Under guidance from the supervisor, conducts the offer management activities, including candidate compensation negotiations.
• Assists in setting up and maintaining candidate files and records including memos and other letters required for management approval and submits for checking and approval, whilst ensuring confidentiality of applicant and candidate records and files and guards against unauthorized access.
• Under guidance from the supervisor, Contracts New Hires providing standard materials through the HR Induction. Liaises with HR colleagues to ensure new joiners are hired into HRIS within reasonable timeframes.
• Prepares, and provides input for, regular reports for management and line departments, detailing candidate tracking, and progress against approved plans.
• Acts as an end user for administering the internal invoicing process, providing due diligence for accurate data entry and cost allocation under guidance of supervisor, as required.
• Assists in the implementation of technical systems that enable the recruitment process.
• Adhere with business controls in accordance with role responsibilities, and escalates issues to supervisor as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• 4 years’ experience within generalist HR environment with 2 years in House Recruitment experience or 2 years within an agency.
• Ideally oil and gas industry
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy (MS Office) including excel skills and solid data analysis skills.
• ERP familiarity, ideally SAP
• Sourcing Tool familiarity eg: Job Boards
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organizational levels
• Requires strong organizational and planning skills
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.