Job description / Role
Organizes and controls operational support for the Company’s recruitment activities, in providing the high calibre and diverse workforce required by the Company. Supervises the support team’s daily activities, prioritising and ensuring proper application of Company and Government policies and procedures and in accordance with approved manpower plans. Markets the Company’s Employee Value Proposition to attract, select and obtain competent required interested parties.
• Contribute to the Qatargas talent management approach, embeds the company values, ethics and corporate identity in all work activity inside and outside the organisation and role models as an ambassador for the employer brand.
• Develops and implements system design for an end-to-end positive candidate experience through the recruitment process, and embeds initiatives and ways of working that support this approach.
• Ensures Employment Contracts are accurate and candidate files have been processed diligently and accurately in preparation for inbound new joiner. Ensures confidentiality of applicant and candidate records and files and guards against unauthorized access.
• Leads a team on providing internal customer centric service orientation for all supporting activities through the recruitment process. Includes, daily management of direct staff and third party support.
• Operational management of third party support contracts and ensure a smooth transition of a number of agreements and there entry into SAP.
• Acts as end user for administering the Invoicing process, providing due diligence for accurate data entry and cost allocation. Ensuring invoicing and service entries are completed and the correct cost allocations provided.
• Contribute to technical system innovations through project lifecycle. Research and contribute to the implementation and / or integration of new systems where applicable.
• Contributes to setting divisional performance targets and leads in monitoring and evaluating divisional performance accordingly. Contributes to division’s data and information management requirements, including compilation of key reports, owning presentation, theming and providing recommendations.
• Drive, execute and embed business controls in accordance with role responsibilities, resolving issues by utilising precedent and initiative in more demanding, less familiar situations. Contribute to the review of existing processes concerning process maps, procedures and guidelines.
• Provide SME HR Technical Competence support and ensures competence levels are updated in liaison with the Learning & Development department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Professional accreditation with globally renowned HR institution.
• 6 years’ experience within Oil and Gas, with 3 - 5 years within HR / L&D environment.
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Ideally proficiency in written and spoken Arabic.
• Computer literacy (MS Office) including advanced level excel skills and solid data analysis skills.
• SAP familiarity.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
• Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills.
About the Company
Qatargas, established in 1984, pioneered the LNG Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the largest LNG producer in the world with a capacity of 42 MTA from its seven trains, delivering safety and reliably LNG to its customers in all four corners of the world from its first class facilities in Qatar. As a high caliber professional you too can make a difference - change your future, join Qatargas and change the world.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.