Job description / Role
- Establish the branch office in Doha with the support of head-quarter;
- Organize and coordinate the relevant office administration and procedures;
- Strategically drive opportunities with large enterprise and governmental organizations in Middle-East and specifically GCC region;
- Penetrate new accounts through executives and key stakeholders briefing and meetings, and develop an intimate understanding of customer’s business, technical issues and organizational structure;
- Be trusted advisor for existing and new accounts in the region;
- Manage existing customers, ensuring customer satisfaction and providing value added services;
- Build a sound understanding of Synergy’s solutions in short period of time and develop and deliver technical and financial proposals;
- Being able to travel abroad on short notice to meet potential customers, generate leads and close deals;
- Leverage appropriate resources from within the Synergy Team to execute winning sales;
- Manage successful working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals and other Business Development practitioners;
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) to Synergy’s customer base;
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy including strategic account plans for GCC region;
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline using Synergy CRM software.
- Proven 8+ track record of selling enterprise software; for example, BI, CRM, ERP, Business Process Automation platforms;
- Experience in closing high value solution sales specifically in public sector;
- Exposure to international business development and experience with international organizations is a plus;
- Advanced business verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic;
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate across all levels in an organization including up to C level;
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad, including fragile countries;
- Experienced team leader, able to coordinate and deliver through virtual team;
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision;
- IT background is a plus; this includes good knowledge of web technologies and management of information systems.
About the Company
Synergy International Systems, Inc. ("Synergy") is a global software company that empowers organizations to become more data-driven in achieving their impact.
We are a small business with a global footprint. Since our founding in 1997, we have worked in more than 75 countries to help organizations improve information management, decision making, service delivery, and organizational effectiveness.
We are a privately-held, 250-person company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metro area, with a Development and Global Learning Center in Yerevan, Armenia. We also maintain an office in The Hague, Kigali and have an intention to open an office in Doha.