Job description / Role
We are A private leading medical center in Qatar. We are expanding our services and are inviting Registered General Nurse candidates with the following experience.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients to understand care requirements.
• Supports the Doctors in procedures.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Assess clinical conditions and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements maintaining equipment inventories evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods
• Provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
• Manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients as advised by the Doctor.
• Be aware of safe guarding policies, and implement such policies when necessary.
• Assess clinical conditions and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care
QAR 5,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Female candidate - Age between 25-40
• BSc Nursing
• 6+ years experience with at least 3+years in Qatar familiar with Dental / Physiotherapy / Dermatology / General Medicine
• Fluent in English. Arabic would be an advantage
• Should have Transferable NOC or family Resident Visa
• Candidates should be available in Qatar
• Candidate must have valid QCHP license
About the Company
Established in 1995 as Alahmadani Dental Clinic and recently relocated and expanded into Alahmadani Medical Center now including a Dental Laboratory, Pharmacy, Plastic surgery, Paediatrics, Physiotherapy & Chiropractic. We strive to provide the best standard of care to our patients and to the society. Our vision is to provide the best health care that is affordable and readily accessible to our community. We take this further by providing education on nutrition, lifestyle and complimentary health therapies to all people living in our community.