Job description / Role
We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility. The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis and completing paperwork. To be successful as a Nurse you must be patient and have excellent attention to detail. A good Nurse keeps all patient information confidential and provides care without prejudice.
• Create treatment plans for patients.
• Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
• Provide advice and emotional support.
• Assist surgeons during surgery.
• Train student nurses.
• Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
• Resident in Qatar with NOC.
• Prior experience as a Nurse for at least 2 years.
• Nursing license.
• A qualification in nursing.
• Patience with difficult patients.
• Compassion for patients.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.