Job description / Role
A leading pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team in Doha. You will be responsible for the regulatory function for your country/region.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for the regulatory function for your country/region.
* Must have 2-3 years experience in the regulatory field
* Must have a health sciences or pharmaceutical background
* Must have experience working for an international pharmaceutical organisation
* Must have experience preparing & coordinating files and submissions
* Must have experience reviewing artwork and promotional material
* Must have experience maintaining registered products
* Must be fully bilingual in English & Arabic
* Ideally have experience working with the Ministry of Health
* Must be based in Doha
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.