We are currently recruiting for a Reporting Manager for our prestigious metro project in Doha, Qatar.
You will be reporting to the Project Controls Manager:
• Establish a robust and appropriate reporting system for the project commensurate with the scope complexity and key stakeholders.
• Ensure all project data represented accurately in the form of management information to facilitate timely decision making.
• Meet all deadlines with regard to report submissions for both internal and external reporting.
• Lead the review of the contractors reporting (weekly & monthly) and production of the PMCS reports.
• Proactively propose appropriate KPI’s aligned to the respective project phase.
• Manage the preparation and recording for all project level reviews i.e. Project Delivery Review and Critical Item Update meetings
• Communicate early warnings
• Set the KPIs associated with this position
• Ensure all KPIs include trend indicators
• Manage a small team of reporting specialists.
• Will be responsible for the management of the entire reporting process with all key stakeholders.
• Will be responsible for ensuring that MSI follow a standardised reporting model to PMCS and follow the agreed reporting calendar.
• Will be responsible for ensuring all PMCS reports are properly written and consistent.
• Will be responsible for ensuring that the PMCS Monthly Report professionally prepared and consistent in format.
• Will be responsible for ensuring that all progress review meetings are properly prepared, managed and followed up in terms of open item reporting.
• Will be responsible for ensuring that a reporting model is implemented that allows all reporting inputs to be aligned bottom up and top down.
• Create and promote a continuous improvement approach among the team members
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• Assesses critical points in the MPR and the consequences in case of delays, changes, claims, etc
• Contacts PMCS’s Construction Manager and project managers with regard to clarifications associated with aspects having an impact.
• After reviewing the Contractor’s Project Controls Plan for compliance against the Client’s Company Management System (CMS) - Project Controls and Reporting Plan and reporting to the Engineer whether it is fit for purpose, or make recommendations for improvement, the Controls Manager will recommend to the Engineer the issuance of a no objection certificate.
• After reviewing the Contractor’s progress reports and reporting to the project controls manager whether the submissions are fit for purpose, or make recommendations for improvement, the Controls Manager will recommend to the Engineer the issuance of a no objection certificate.
• The Reporting Manager shall be fully conversant with all aspects of project reporting on multiple contract rail transit programs.
• Ensure that the Contractor provides, maintains and updates the contractually required reports reflecting the full scope of the work in the form of proper narrative, KPIs and dashboards.
• Review on a monthly basis the progress of the MSI Contractor, evaluate the quality and timeliness of project reporting
• BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent
• Has total experience of more than 15 years
• Has similar experience of at least 5 years
Demonstrate extensive experience in a similar role on a comparable international transit system.
Capable of providing planning, leadership, direction, and technical expertise to manage complex tasks and multi-discipline projects.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Project Controls Manager - Metro
Senior Manager - Facilities Management Operations (Large Scale Real Estate)
Ignite Search & Selection
COLLOSA Qatar Contracting and Trading Company
Senior Analyst - Metro
Technical Manager - Infrastructure/Buildings Maintenance