Job description / Role
• Provides coordination for the investigator’s research projects involving liaison with stakeholders and core facilities.
• Participates in subject recruitment efforts.
• Assists the Principal Investigator with recruitment, consenting, screening and enrollment of personnel.
• Consents subjects for minimal risk study.
• Administers questionnaires.
• Ensures that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
• Supervises Human Specimen Collection and shipping.
• Collaborates with the Research Clinical Nurse to manage specimen collection.
• Collaborates with the Research Clinical Nurse for patient’s needs.
• Completes case report forms (CRF) /excel sheet (paper & electronic data capture) and address queries (if needed).
• Enters data in database.
• Coordinates research/project team meetings.
• Collects essential documents related to the research project and file in the regulatory binder (e.g., signed informed consent, completed CRF, coded data results from research, etc.)
• Schedules subject follow up (if applicable).
• Supports the Study Regulatory Officer for the management of the regulatory documents, as needed.
• Adheres to Firm’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
• Adheres to and promotes Firm’s Values
• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience
• Must be available to start immediately
• Experience in Research and methodologies would be highly advantageous
• Candidates in Qatar with valid QID and documents
• Mention current salary, expected salary and notice period.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Data Entry Assistant
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Business Development Coordinator
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Human Capital Group
Coreo Real Estate