Job description / Role
• To conduct research and collate information on economic developments in the country and region
• To translate into Arabic a wide range of documents from English and vice versa.
• One of the leading company
• To conduct research and collate information on economic developments in the country and region.
• To conduct research and prepare reports using data and information obtained from publicly accessible sources.
• Work with corporate, HQ team and liaise with local media as part of the company representative.
• Supplement as Translator to translate newspapers, periodicals, etc. and official correspondence from English to Arabic and vice versa.
• Draft and prepare standard governmental documents such as proxies, Articles of Associations, etc.
• Competitive as per market
• Should have Min University Degree with 4-5 years as translator, research analyst, public relation, marketing in a reputed company.
• Advance languages in English and Arabic (spoken and written) is essential.
• Applicant with journalism background and available in Doha is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.