Job description / Role
Passionate about customer service and sales? As a Reservation Agent, you will passionately describe our hotel and its services to our customers and create revenue and business for the hotel by selling our rooms and services over the phone and email. You will be the first point of contact for our hotel in creating unforgettable experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
• Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
• Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
• Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the systems
Your experience and skills include:
• Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
• Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Fluency in English; Arabic language will be a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.