Job description / Role
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
- Meet the needs of customers and inform them of the services offered
- Propose a response adapted to the needs of the customer
- Know the geographical and competitive environment of the establishment
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of reservations
- Transform a request for information into a reservation proposal
- Present the Group's or brand's loyalty program
- Proceed with taking reservations according to the process
- Enter and confirm reservations
- Apply the procedures and policies defined by the brand and the hotel and of course Versatility, you will actually have to do Reception (C/IN & C/OUT) for the greatest pleasure of our customers and the team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge of the hotel industry
- Ability to work effectively in a team and sense of initiative
- Mastery of office tools
- Ability to listen and analyze
- Availability and responsiveness
- Commercial spirit
- Sense of welcome and contact
- Team spirit
- Sense of organization
- Force of proposals
- Passion for the customer
- Sense of detail
- Flexibility and versatility
Your team and working environment:
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.